Booth and Selling Information
Please, please, please read this before asking any questions.
- Space is limited. You submit the questionnaire above to be considered. If you are approved you will be notified as soon as possible. Farmers are given preference over artisans and food court vendors. We like to receive interesting applications, especially for products we do not currently have. If we cannot provide space for you now we will save your information for future markets and events. We try to avoid adding duplicates or similar items. The Vista Market isn’t right for every product or vendor. You must apply and be approved by the market and any licensing agency before selling your products at the market.
- Fees are collected at market.
- Participants must understand that the Vista Farmers Market is providing space to display and sell their items as well as access to an existing group of people who shop the market each week. No guarantee is made regarding your sales. Feel free to visit the market several times before you decide to rent a space.
- Market hours are from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. We are open in any and all weather since our customers come in all weather. You cannot leave until 1:10 pm, however, you may find you still have customers after that time and you may sell until 2:00 pm.
- If approved, you may begin set-up at 7:00 am, but not later than 7:45 am. Spaces are assigned by the manager at the market. If you arrive BEFORE 7:30 am there is space to drive up to unload your vehicle. You must be assigned a space before setting up. If you are allowed to drive in to unload, you should unload only, and set up display AFTER moving vehicle. The manager arrives at 7:00 am.
- Business licenses are not required at the farmers market if you report your gross sales to the market, as we then pay license fee based on that. All other licenses are up to you to obtain.
- Tent rentals are available for $30 per day and we set it up and take it down.
- There is no trash service and you must provide a customer trash container and take trash with you at day’s end.
- Electricity is not provided and generator use must be approved by the Market.
- If you are a nonprofit organization, entertainer, or any other type of potential participant, please complete the questionnaire as best you can.
- Vista Farmers Market (weekly, unless otherwise noted) – Farmers 8% with a minimum of $8; Food Vendors 8% with a minimum of $16; Crafters/others 8% with a minimum of $30
- Jewelry Makers Showcase – $75 once per year in weekly farmers market
- Second Saturday (monthly) – $50
- Vista Wellness Fair – $125 quarterly
- Jewelry Jamboree – $75 annual
Vista Farmers Market and Special Event Vendor Questionnaire
We DO NOT need this form, just this information and answers to each of these questions. You cannot fill out this form online.
Everything begins with the application. You must apply and be approved before space is assigned. We will assume you are not really interested if you do not answer each question, in detail.
If you have questions add them to the application and send email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Business Name (if any)
- Phone Numbers (with area code)
- Email address
- Zip Code
- What Items Do You Want to Sell or Display? (PLEASE be very specific and detailed)
- What other farmers markets or events do you participate in?
- Are you a farmer? YES NO
- Do you make/grow everything you sell? YES NO
- Are you a nonprofit? YES NO
- If you plan on selling something edible, do you have a current county health permit? YES NO
- Who, by name will be selling for you if approved?
- This person’s relationship to the business
- Please indicate which event you are interested in participating in: Vista Farmers Market (weekly, unless otherwise noted) Jewelry Makers Showcase Second Saturday (monthly) Vista Wellness Fair Jewelry Jamboree